The Rural Antics Barn is overflowing with great activities this Spring.
- Chicken Willow Weaving, Sat 19th January 10am-4pm £89
- Beginners Embroidery Workshop, Sun 20th Jan 10am-1pm £49
- Owl Carving Workshop, Sat 26th Jan 10am-1pm £65
- Chicken Willow Weaving, Fri 1st Feb 10am-4pm £89
- Bentwood Chair-making Workshop (2 Days), Sat 2nd & Sun 3rd Feb £195 (SOLD OUT)
- Handmade Book Binding Notebook Workshop, Sat 9th Feb 9:45pm-12:45pm £49
- Lantern Sewing, Sat Feb 16th 10am-4pm £70
- Beginners Oil Painting, Sat 16th Feb 9:30am-4pm £95
- Kuksa Carving, Sun 17th Feb 9:45am-4:15pm £95
- Art of Growing Grapes for Wine, Sat 23rd Feb 10am-1pm £50
- Full Day Stained Glass Workshop, Sat 2nd Mar 10am-3:30pm £89
- Pencil Drawing for Beginners, Sun 3rd March 10am-4pm £75
- Bentwood Chair-making Workshop (2 Days), Sat 16th & Sun 17th Mar £195
- Obelisk Willow Weaving, Sat 23rd Mar 10am-4pm £85
- Enamelling Workshop, Fri 29th Mar 10am-4pm £95
- Fused Glass Bowl Workshop, Sat 30th Mar 2pm-5pm £65.00
- Crochet Bowl Workshop, Fri 12th Apr 10:15am-3:15pm £65
- Beginners Digital Photography, Sat 13th Apr 10am-3pm £85
- Beginners Picture Sewing, Sun 14th April, 10am-1pm £49
- Beginners Spoon Carving, Sat 27th April 10am-4:15pm £85
- Table and Stool Making Workshop, (2 Days) Sat 11th & Sun 12th May £180
- Foraging in the Wild, Sat 18th May 10am-4pm £85
- Hedgerow Willow Basket Weaving, Sat 25th May 10am-4pm £85
In 2019 we have lots of art and craft workshops allowing you to spend quality time developing skills in a nurturing environment. In our Wellbeing series we have scheduled 2 wine runs to keep you motivated and have added free meditation classes every Wednesday plus we have Yoga starting in February too!
Samarpan Meditation Classes:
Every Wednesday 10:30am-12pm – Starting 16th January 2019 (full)
Meditation is free, tickets are bookable online so that the class can be limited to 15 people.
Wine Run 2019 Dates:
- 5k Wine Trail Run – Sunday 12th May 2019 – Arrival 9:30 am Race starts 10am
- 5k Wine Trail Run – Sunday 23rd June 2019 – Arrival 9:30 am Race starts 10am
Wine sales available on Saturdays from Rural Antics Barn. 10am-3pm You can also take a self-guided vineyard tour any Saturday between 10am-3pm, just pick up a map from the Tasting Lodge or Rural Antics Barn.
Tasting Lodge Café re-opens from April 20th for wine sales, cakes and hot drinks. Saturdays 10am-3pm