Hanwell Wine Estate is located in rural South Nottinghamshire in the picturesque village of Hickling Pastures, offering a peaceful, undisturbed and unique setting ideal for corporate meetings or yoga workshops alike!
The Rural Antics Barn
With stunning views overlooking the estate, the Barn provides a light, modern, flexible, 2 level, heated all year round event space, perfect for meetings, training days and workshops, with facilities to comfortably cater easily for 30 guests.
Barn facilities (see below for the floor plan):
- Ample space downstairs to seat 40 people for dinner or 60 people theatre style
- Space upstairs to seat 25 people for dinner
- Downstairs 3 sinks: 2 general purpose and 1 hand-wash
- Parking for 30 cars and space for coach or minibus
- Multiple power points
- Internet via 4G
- In the adjacent Stable Block: 2 toilets (1 with disabled facilities and baby change)
Contact us via email to email@example.com or call us on 01949 81393 for more information or to enquire about prices and bookings.
Catering equipment for up to 30 people:
– Side Plates
– Water Glasses
– Wine glasses
Outdoor seating for 60 people, which can be located in Stable Yard, or on Tasting Terrace taking in the view.
Located on the Nottingham to Melton A606, the estate is easily accessible from the A46 or the A52, and we have ample parking space for up to 30 vehicles. As a small business, we pride ourselves on taking an attentive, flexible approach to provide the best possible environment for each and every booking.