We’re excited to invite you back to the vineyard starting on 31st July for our ever-popular Vineyard Experiences.
Set amongst the rolling countryside of south Nottinghamshire, the vines of Hanwell Wine Estate are being hand tended to grow the champagne variety grapes for English Sparkling Wine.
Vineyard Experiences comprise of a welcome drink, talk, vineyard tour and wine tasting of 6 local wines for £17.50 pp lasting up to 2 hours.
- Friday 31st July 2020 – 19:00 to 21:00
- Saturday 1st August 2020 – 15:15 to 17:15 SOLD OUT
- Saturday 1st August 2020 – 18:30 to 20:30
- Thurs 13th August 2020 – 15:00 to 17:00
- Friday 14th August 2020 – 15:00 to 17:00
- Friday 14th August 2020 – 19:00 to 21:00
- Saturday 22nd August 2020 – 15:15 to 17:15
- Saturday 22nd August 2020 – 18:30 to 20:30
- Saturday 29th August 2020 – 15:15 to 17:15
- Saturday 29th August 2020 – 18:30 to 20:30
- Sunday 30th August 2020 – 14:00 to 16:00
- Saturday 5th September 2020 – 12:15 to 14:15
- Saturday 19th September 2020 – 12:15 to 14:15
- Saturday 19th September 2020 – 15:15 to 17:15
- Saturday 26th September 2020 – 12:15 to 14:15
- Saturday 26th September 2020 – 15:15 to 17:15
To see live availability please click on the date above.
Corona virus measures
The safety of our visitors and staff comes first. We want you to feel safe whilst on the estate. We have completed a full risk assessment and have put in place the following provisions:
- The event will be held outside unless the weather is too wet or windy.
- We will maintain social distancing between our team and you.
- We ask you to maintain social distancing between you, other customers and our team.
- Before and after every tour we will clean all surfaces, door handles and frequently touched surfaces.
- We not use indoor spaces unless the weather is wet or windy.
- We will pre-pour all welcome drinks and tasters.
- We will provide hand sanitiser and plastic gloves.
- In the toilets we will provide self clean instructions and clean between each tour.
- We have reduced the size of each group to accommodate social distancing. No group will exceed 18 people.
- We encourage people to take their temperature before coming to the vineyard, if you have a fever or feel unwell please stay home.
- We will ask you to let our team know immediately if you start to feel unwell during an experience.
- If you purchase wine we ask you to pay by card.
- We will ask every visitor for their contact details as required by the government’s track and trace policy.