Amongst the rolling countryside of South Nottinghamshire, the vines of Hanwell Wine Estate are being hand-tended, to grow grapes for English Sparkling Wine, available in 2018.
Vineyard owners, William and Helenka Brown, planted the traditional Champagne-variety vines in 2012. Hanwell Wine Estate is the destination in Nottinghamshire for you to enjoy the great outdoors and delight in hand crafted English Sparkling Wine.
- Early bird men’s tickets £20
- Early bird women’s tickets – SOLD OUT
- Early bird group tickets (3 people) £55
- Standard price tickets at £30
- Standard group tickets (3 people) £80
Our Vineyard Experience is the perfect introduction to Vineyard Life. For just £30, two people can enjoy a welcome drink, a guided tour of our beautiful vineyard and a tasting of 6 local wines! Located in South Nottinghamshire close to the Leicestershire border. Select our Bronze Voucher