Set amongst the rolling countryside of south Nottinghamshire, the vines of Hanwell Wine Estate are being hand tended to grow grapes for English Sparkling Wine.
The Vineyard Experience comprises of:
- Glass of wine, tea or coffee upon arrival
- Guided tour of our beautiful vineyard and talk about a year in the vineyard
- Tutored wine tasting to include 6 local wines
- The complete experience lasts 2 hours.
Vineyard tour and talk We’ll walk with you through the vines sharing the vineyard story, what we grow, how we manage it and our future plans all in a relaxed and friendly style.
Wine Tasting You are invited to taste wines from the award winning Eglantine Vineyard, our parent vineyard, and Hanwell’s wines as available. Over-18s only. We operate a ‘Challenge 25’ policy so please bring ID if you would like to buy or taste any wines.
Book your visit You can book tickets directly online, visit Vineyard Experience dates for the choice of dates.
Give the gift of a visit.
- A bronze voucher includes 2 tickets.
- A silver voucher includes 2 tickets plus 2 gift bottles from our £10 range or a £20 wine credit.
- A gold voucher includes 2 tickets plus a bottle of fizz and a platter of food.
- The adopt a vine package includes 2 tickets plus a gift bottle from our £10 range.
- Allow 2 hours for this experience.
- Please wear appropriate outdoor clothing and shoes.
- Supervised children are welcome, but won’t wine taste so will need to bring something to keep them busy.
- Due to rough and soft ground the vineyard is unsuitable for buggies or wheelchairs.
- Booking terms
- Find us map
See all remaining tickets on the 2019 Schedule or individual dates below.
- Sat 9th Feb, 2pm-4pm
- Sat 9th March, 2pm-4pm
- Sat 13th April, 2pm-4pm
- Sat 11th May, 2pm-4pm (SOLD OUT)
- Fri 24th May, 7pm-9pm
- Sat 25th May, 4pm-6pm
- Sun 26th May, 2pm-4pm
- Fri 7th Jun, 7pm-9pm (SOLD OUT)
- Sat 8th Jun, 4pm-6pm (SOLD OUT)
- Fathers Day Vineyard Experience – Sun 16th Jun, 4pm-6pm
- Fri 5th Jul, 7pm-9pm
- Sat 6th Jul, 4pm-6pm
- Sat 6th Jul, 7pm-9pm
- Fri 12th Jul, 7pm-9pm
- Sat 13th Jul, 4pm-6pm (SOLD OUT)
- Sat 13th Jul, 7pm-9pm
- Fri 9th Aug, 7pm-9pm
- Sat 10th Aug, 4pm-6pm
- Fri 16th Aug, 7pm-9pm
- Sat 17th Aug, 4pm-6pm
- Fri 6th Sep, 7pm-9pm
- Sat 7th Sep, 4pm-6pm
- Sat 21st Sep, 4pm-6pm