Rural Antics, art, craft and rural skills workshops, seize the day!
Here at Hanwell Wine Estate we love hosting Rural Antics workshops – they enable us to open up the wonderful countryside setting of our vineyard to the local community, giving everyone the occasion to join us in getting closer to nature.
About the workshops
We run a wide variety of workshops throughout the year. Workshops coming up include:
- Beginner’s Landscape Oil Painting Experience
- Willow Weaving
- Bentwood Chair Workshop
- Hedgerow foraging
- Embroidery and many more
About the voucher
Your Gold Rural Antics workshop experience package comprises of…
- Tea or coffee upon arrival
- A full day rural arts, crafts or skills workshop. Our expert will share their knowledge of both the theory and practical skills of your chosen experience.
- A two-course lunch accompanied by a glass of wine and a mug of tea or coffee to fuel your afternoon in creating something wonderful.
- Take away your creation when the day concludes
This voucher can be used as payment or part payment for any Rural Antics course lasting one day.
It is worth £95 against any of our workshops.
You can redeem this voucher on any Rural Antics workshop/s including 2 half days or as partial payment towards a multi-day workshop. Vouchers expire after 400 days.
Experiences are for over 18s only.