Rural Antics, art, craft and rural skills workshops, seize the day!
Here at Hanwell Wine Estate we love hosting Rural Antics workshops – they enable us to open up the wonderful countryside setting of our vineyard to the local community, giving everyone the occasion to join us in getting closer to nature.
About the workshops
We run a wide variety of workshops throughout the year. Workshops coming up include:
- Bentwood Chair Making
- Wood Carving
- Willow Weaving and many more…
About the voucher
Our £50 voucher covers the cost of most of our half day workshops. A typical half day Rural Antics workshop experience comprises of…
- Refreshments upon arrival
- A half day rural arts, crafts or skills workshop. Our expert will share their knowledge of both the theory and practical skills of your chosen experience.
- Materials and tools to make your peice.
- Take away your completed creation.
This voucher can be used as payment or part payment for any Rural Antics course lasting half day, full day or multi days!
It is worth £50 against any of our workshops. It may not be redeemed for wine.
Vouchers expire after 400 days.
Most Rural Antics Workshops are for over 18s only. Some workshops may be suitable for under 18 years, so please contact us and we will let you know if it is suitable, must be accompanied by a paying adult.