These terms and conditions describe how Hanwell Wine Estate and Rural Antics (“We”, “Us”, Our”), enable you (“You”, “Your”) to make a booking of any of Our workshops, parties or meetings (“Events”).
All bookings are subject to availability of the Event and formal acceptance by Us. We will confirm such acceptance to You by sending You an email stating that the booking has been confirmed (the “Booking Confirmation”). There is a limited number of places at each Event and these will be allocated in order of receipt of bookings.
Please understand that if You refuse to accept these terms and conditions, You will not be able to book any of Our Events.
- Registering details on a booking form, will constitute a booking and all bookings will be subject to these terms and conditions.
- Payment is required by the date of the course, either online at time of booking or on arrival prior to the start time. Your booking will not be secured until payment is received.
- Cancellation must be notified to us by email or the contact us form on our website at least 14 days before the event, in which case a full refund will be made. Alternatively if an individual is unable to attend they may nominate someone else to attend in their place, or the individual may transfer to another event within the same price band, provided changes are notified to us at least 14 days before the originally booked event.
- Bookings cancelled within 14 days of the event will receive no refund.
- We reserve the right to make changes to the published programme of an Event (but not the overall content) at any time, for example to timings and/or speakers if one of the advertised speakers is unable to attend. In such cases, where this happens within 14 days of the event You will not be entitled to any refund if you cancel.
- We reserve the right to cancel the booked Event in which case a full refund will be due or you may be offered an alternate date or Event. We accept no liability if a course cannot take place for reasons beyond Our control. If cancelled We will email or telephone You as soon as possible.
If you have a disability or medical condition that require special arrangements to be made, please notify Us of Your requirements when making Your booking.
Prices are liable to change at any time, but changes will not affect bookings in respect of which We have already sent You a Booking Confirmation, except in cases of obvious error.
Rights in materials
All copyright and other rights (including all intellectual property rights) in materials provided to You during or for the purposes of any of Our Events (including, without limitation, Course notes, slides, brochures, articles or case studies) are Our property or that of our licensors. You are entitled to use such materials only for Your own personal use. You are not entitled to copy such materials (except as permitted by law) nor are You entitled to use or authorise others to use such materials for any commercial purposes.
You are liable for any loss or damage which You may cause to Our premises and agree to adhere to all housekeeping rules, procedures and policies (including policies as to behaviour and conduct) that may be in place at any venue from time to time.
Event attendees shall be required to keep their personal belongings with them at all times and We accept no liability for damage to, or loss of, personal belongings. We do not accept any responsibility for any loss (including, without limitation, theft) of any property occasioned on Our premises or at external venues save for any damage caused by Our negligence in which circumstances Our liability shall be limited to the amount of Our insurance for such losses. We will not be responsible to You or any third party for any business loss (including loss of revenue, profits, contracts, anticipated savings, wasted expenditure, data or goodwill) or any other loss or damage which does not result directly from Our actions or the actions of Our sub-contractors or agents, is consequential or was not reasonably foreseeable to both You and Us when the Contract was formed.
We may use photographs taken at Events in publicity and marketing materials, including use on Our Site. Your attendance at an Event may mean that You are featured in such photographs and You are deemed not to object to the taking of such photographs as detailed above. If You do not wish to be included in any photograph, please notify the photographer at the relevant Event prior to the photographs being taken.
Events outside Our control
We will not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform, or delay in performance of, any of Our obligations under a Contract that is caused by events outside Our reasonable control (“Force Majeure Event”) which includes any act, event, non-happening, omission or accident beyond Our reasonable control and includes in particular (without limitation): strikes, lock-outs or other industrial action; civil commotion, riot, invasion, terrorist attack or threat of terrorist attack, war (whether declared or not) or threat or preparation for war; fire, explosion, storm, flood, earthquake, subsidence, epidemic or other natural disaster; impossibility of the use of railways, shipping, aircraft, motor transport or other means of public or private transport; impossibility of the use of public or private telecommunications networks; and/or the acts, decrees, legislation, regulations or restrictions of any government.
Our performance under any Contract is deemed to be suspended for the period that the Force Majeure Event continues, and We will have an extension of time for performance for the duration of that period. We will use Our reasonable endeavours to bring the Force Majeure Event to a close or to find a solution by which Our obligations under the Contract may be performed despite the Force Majeure Event.
Our right to vary these terms and conditions
We have the right to revise and amend these terms and conditions from time to time. The version published on our website is the current version and the one to which we adhere.